Hotel Oasis Paradise, previously considered as Windsurfers Oasis has now 34 newly remodeled rooms. With the best location and is unbeatable, a few meters from one of the best places in the world to do windsurfing: El Yaque on the Isla de Margarita (Venezuela).
It has a terrace with a pool that invites you to rest after an exciting day of windsurfing or beach.
The attention is personalized and their owners are always aware of all the details to ensure that their guests get the best and most pleasant memory of their stay at Playa El Yaque. The recently built hotel has 22 rooms, all with the sea view that we appreciate in these photos. The pool, shaped like a sail (after all it is a place for Kite and windsurfing), has a Jacuzzi in the center, ideal for relaxing muscles.
At the reception desk you will always find the necessary help to exchange dollars or organize a tour. On the beach, there are several windsurfing schools with excellent instructors. You can also rent the best equipment for the practice of this sport.
The rooms are comfortable and cozy, with sea view and air conditioning. In the same hotel you will find the services of snack bar, Happy Hour and car rental. Pool area overlooking the Tropical Garden> A true Oasis.
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
The best place in the Caribbean for Kite and Windsurfing in front
On the beach in El Yaque, Margarita Island, Nueva Esparta State.
Santiago Mariño International Airport.
By Taxi only 5 minutes from the airport
1) Responsibilities: Margarita.travel assumes responsibility for the contracts and agreements entered into with its customers in the supply of all our services. In the same way that declines all responsibility for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, the destruction of mechanisms, acts of government, robbery, looting or any other cause outside the company, as well as accidents suffered from subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers from commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring with him his identification documents and consular visas, in case of problems due to the lack of a passport or the lack of a consular visa, the company is not responsible for the expenses originated by the delay or the total loss of the services contracted.
3) Reintegration for cancellation by tourists: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of start of services. Seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the start date of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the start of the service there will be no refund between 72 hours and the start of the service.
4) There will be no refund in case of: not showing up, having the wrong travel documents, abandoning the tour in any of its moments or the services of non-use voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any other force majeure that may endanger the tourist´s safety, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist having the right to claim or compensation
5) Claims. All claims must be addressed in writing to our offices, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the services.
6) All the contracting conditions of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services prior to the start of the service.
2 - The acceptance of the vouchers of the services that are extended to the clients by email, by fax or by any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Preis||Zimmer kategorie||Min. Belegung||Max. Belegung||Gültig von||Gültig bis||Tage min.||Tage max.|
|Tariff||Suite Superior||1||24||Mittwoch, 19. September 2018||Dienstag, 19. September 2028||92€ Pro Person / pro Nacht||1||365|
|Tariff||Suite Junior 2 pers.||1||12||Mittwoch, 19. September 2018||Dienstag, 19. September 2028||78€ Pro Person / pro Nacht||1||365|
|Tariff||Superior 2 Pers.||1||8||Mittwoch, 19. September 2018||Dienstag, 19. September 2028||64€ Pro Person / pro Nacht||1||365|
|Tariff||Habitacion Standard||1||24||Mittwoch, 19. September 2018||Dienstag, 19. September 2028||50€ Pro Person / pro Nacht||1||365|