Ikaraton Hotel Boutique is located at the end of Playa El Agua, has a Mediterranean type of construction and is surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens.
Rooms: there are 33 spacious and comfortable rooms with a maximum capacity of 6 persons per room. Equipped with hot water, cable TV, air conditioning and mini fridge.
Ikaraton Hotel Boutique? offers two beach clubs equipped with chairs and awnings so you can enjoy a fabulous day by the sea and enjoy delicious cocktails and drinks at our pool Churuata.
It also offers a spectacular terrace to delight the eye to enjoy a beautiful beach scene and be caressed by sea breezes. Additionally, our distinguished guests can enjoy a special menu with affordable prices Ikaraton in Restaurants (La Isla and La Vela), both located in Playa el Agua.
The hotel has a spectacular terrace overlooking Playa El Agua and ample room for Weddings, Events, Banquets and Conventions outside the City
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
They organize city tours, visits to parks, museums, diving, snorkeling, fishing and visits to nearby villages.
Check in: 15:00 - Check Out Time: 12:00.
Gomez Street Crossing Calle Las Flores, Playa El Agua.
Santiago Mariño airport.
Take a flight to Santiago Marino airport in Porlamar, from there using public transportation (Bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or tour end.
1) Responsibilities: Margarita.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, pilferage or any other cause beyond the company and related accidents outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for any consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the start date of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service started.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other reasons that could jeopardize the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to change, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of coupons ranging customer services by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to customers by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Boutique Hotel Ikaraton
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Por persona: Todo incluido plateado - Nevera - A/A - TV por cable - WIFI en el lobby del hotel||All Incl. Room 2P||1||100||Wednesday, 18 October 2017||Sunday, 19 October 2025||USD$71 Per night||1||100|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
al llegar sera recibido con un coctel de frutas tropicalesUSD$0.00 ( )